Rashida Mirza - Executive Assistant and Certified Paralegal
Rashida is available for project-based assignments
- Excellent Executive Support provided, with an outstanding blend of commitment, organization, prioritization, leadership,
interpersonal skills, and response.
- Proven ability to lead and supervise team members, manage a wide range of duties simultaneously and coordinate
- Support Business Partner needs, act as a junior-level Chief of Staff to gate-keep for VP level and C-level executives.
- Extensive experience in calendaring, travel arrangements, meeting management, and timely reporting of expense reports
- Excellent communicator with demonstrated ability to collaborate with staff, leadership team, business partners, and
others at all organizational levels.
- Consistent success is rooted within the concept of quality, continuous improvement, and effective process enhancements
- Proven track record collaborating with internal stakeholders, and seamless ability to work with global teams.