Freelance Executive Assistant (Real Estate Exp)
SAGE Executive Assistants LLC are remote US-based Executive Assistants. Our mission is to provide premium remote support to entrepreneurs, small business owners, and c-level executives who need to create time for their business growth, development, and personal lives. Work-Life balance is essential to a healthy, fulfilling life. Let us help! Build a team or complement your existing team with experienced and educated professionals. A SAGE Executive Assistant drives your Return on Investment, saves capital, and gives you more time to focus on closing deals, meeting deadlines, and building your core business.
We are SAGE Executive Assistants and we are looking for top-notch candidates who understand what it takes to be an excellent Executive Assistant to busy Entrepreneurs and CEO’s.
As a SAGE Executive Assistant, you’re expected to have availability Mon – Fri, 9am -5pm EST/PST. You can choose the time zone that works best for you.
All positions start at part-time but can grow into full-time positions, depending on your availability and your client’s needs.
We are looking for a Virtual Assistant who can perform a number of administrative tasks including answering emails, arranging meetings, and making travel plans. Experience with communication tools such as Asana & Slack are necessary for this position. This role is 100% remote and you must have your own computer device with a strong internet connection.
Additionally, you should be able to perform administrative tasks and produce high-quality work with little supervision on PST and/or EST time zones.
- Assist real estate agents
- Email Correspondence & Management
- Schedule meetings
- Manage google drive (sheets, documents, etc)
- Prepare customer spreadsheets and keep online records
- Organize managers’ calendars
- Perform market research
- Create presentations, as assigned
- Address employees administrative queries
- Provide customer service as the first point of contact
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Previous Experience in an Administrative role
- Ability to read/respond to emails, schedule meetings, prioritize tasks, solve problems and maintain operational efficiency
- Advanced communication, organizational skills, and leadership aptitude
- Skilled in Google Suite, Gusto, Asana, Zoom Video, and Slack, with an ability to become familiar with company-specific programs and software
- Maintain an organized digital filing system on Google Drive
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Note-taking, meeting, and agenda management
- Impeccable multi-tasking abilities and time management
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a friendly and professional demeanor
- Bachelors Degree or experience equivalent to; additional qualifications as an Administrator or Executive Assistant are a plus
- Previous real estate experience
|Job Category||contractor, freelance, part time, real estate|